Saturday, March 2, 2013

Creative Workshop

Hello again.

My "Creative Workshop" is not just a place

I move around far too frequently for that

And it is not composed of just certain regular workers, friends or contributors because sometimes people drop by and work with me or us for a little while and then leave and I never see them again.

Some of my fellow Creative Workshop people are my students which I see on a regular, even daily, basis for a semester or a year and then they go on to other teachers or work and very few keep in touch for any length of time.

So my "Creative Workshop" seem to be more of a state of mind.

I keep plugging along because I like art and I like to be "creative" because that's the way I like to be.

Today I will show you a sketch I made of myself and a photograph of a very young artist that came to our Creative Workshop once or twice when we were meeting in the activities room of an old people's home in Escondido, CA:


 Me, Tomasito.




A good beginning.


That's all for today.

Thanks for dropping by.

Tomasito

...

No comments:

Post a Comment