Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vineyard One

Hey there,

I finished another wall decoration.

The weather here in Paso Robles is so good for the type of art I am doing--it dries the cardboard, paste, paper and paint so muy pronto.

So I am taking the pictorial and the color elements of the work farther than I ever have before in "pictures". There are so many watercolor and the usual medium artists cranking the same old landscapes with perhaps some minor departures like substituting a lavender tone for blue or a pale green (now called "apple green in the car sales brochures) for the deeper greens of nature.

Well!

I would far rather have fun with my art even if it be wild.



I call this work: "Vineyard One"

And I can hardly wait for "Vineyard Two"!

You too.

Tomasito


...

No comments:

Post a Comment