Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Foundation

Yo.

Some years ago I was a rock musician. No kidding.

I still like music--all kinds of music and sometimes I even get the urge to write a song! Also no kidding.

(Well doesn't everyone?)

So. though you have come to expect, and get, words about crafty projects on this blog--today I hope you will enjoy reading the words to my new song. I am getting a cool tune for the song with the help of my ukelele and may sing it for you sometime--with a LOT of help from my geekish better half, Tanya.'

Of course I drew a cartoon accompaniment for the song and will display it here too! (It is a little pale, but looks better if you click on the picture.)

The song is called:

FOUNDATION


And here is my draftsman-like drawing of a real foundation--built, as you see,  on bedrock..




...

No comments:

Post a Comment