Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More Birds

Yo,

Well, the Paso Robles shop lady didn't think my bird masks were quite what her clients would buy so I have four new cool bird masks in my very own mask collection.

Here are the last two birds: one black-beaked one and one orange-beaked one. I had painted both of them but then got going with my torn magazine illustration colored papers and got carried away as usual--so they are almost entirely covered with magazine colored page bits! 

Just can't help it--I DO like the effect!







See? I told you so.  One has a black beak and one has an orange beak!

Visit again when you have the time.

Tomasito


...

2 comments:

  1. Tomasito, we are cousins. Your Aunt Nila is our connection. 'Drop me an email when you get a moment. 'Cheers, -GEM, dr.mcclane@gmail.com, Point Loma, San Diego.

    ReplyDelete