Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Paso Robles

Tanya and I are movers if not shakers!

We love to live in new places and learn new things and we have moved again--this time to Paso Robles in central California--in fact almost exactly between LA and San Francisco.

Tanya chose the location--I knew El Paso de Robles (Oak Pass) existed because I have driven the 101 freeway north and south in California a lot, but I never stopped to see the town.

Turns out to be a very nice place.

Days are warm, bordering on hot, and nights are naturally cool. Just right for grapes and I love it so much Tanya claims she married a grape and I guess she did.

Here's a view of the countryside:


The little town has everything we need. WalMart, Food 4 Less and, best of all. a very nice, clean apartment.

I have not done and papier mache work here yet, but hope to get started again this week.

Thanks for checking in with this blog and we'll see you soon.

Best wishes, you guys,

Tomasito and Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment