Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Richard's Third Sermon



Richard's Sermon 3





Richard Lion Heart Preaching. (Tomasito photo 2010)

Sermon Number Three

Richard came to our Creative Workshop again and preached another sermon from his electric-powered wheelchair.

Since he has officially died twice and has returned, he believes, to help mankind, especially children, through preaching
--I thought it might be a good thing to record some of his sermons which are delivered to me personally since I am the one there-but he feels the words he proclaims are for everybody--and he is fulfilling his mission by preaching.

So I am merely passing his sermons on. He says that "every day is a gift from God". and he is absolutely sincere and in a position to at least hope that his own words are true.

The above pictures are Richard's paintings (he can only move his right hand a little) and my notes. TW


~~~

Richard says: "The Lord is merciful and forgiving, Thomas. I have died twice and am not afraid of death. It is restful.

This world was created with love. We must humble ourselves. Our names are written in the Book of Life and if your name is not there--you are out. Hell IS eternal death, Thomas, so we must trust and obey. But remember, His mercy is brand new every morning.

I overdosed on my 31st birthday. I was addicted to pain medication which I got from dentists by telling them I had toothache. I died but was sent back by the Lord to help children understand The Way and so here I am,

THIS world will pass away, but HIS world is forever.

We can't walk alone--we must walk by faith.

These earthquakes and wars are signs of the Last Days, Thomas--you are not supposed to covet anything but The Lord.

I am telling you the truth. He is SO merciful.

This world is dirty--I don't even watch TV any more. I spend my time talking to The Lord.

God is Spirit. Spirit, Thomas.

Children make friends so easy--that's why we gotta become like children.

I used to break into houses to get money for drugs, but I am a new man now and forgiven by God. I'm not afraid of God any more.

What we have here now is mass confusion. Heaven is a new world--it is like a garden.

The Lord weeps for us and feels our pain. He let me have the pain of a heart attack so I would know God and it woke me up. Apostle Paul said it best--God woke him up too and he knew the love of God.

When I died I felt the love of God so strong--it is awesome.

When I died I was instantly in paradise. The flesh dies, the spirit, no.

When you pass away, you have a new body Thomas.

I had shingles and it was excruciating--like I was carrying the sins of the world on my back. We can't conceive of how the mind of God works. Jesus was born into this world to die for us.

My dad was an alcoholic. He walked out on us when I was a child--a bad choice for him. I am from a sick family. The choices you make every day affect your whole life. I have forgiven all my family, Thomas.

Trust the Lord in all your ways, Thomas.

In the Book it says that when Moses saw God's BACK Moses' face glowed so strong people couldn't look at him.

God is all light. I saw Satan get fired and thrown out--the King of Demons. I saw him, Thomas. God cast him down to earth and he tempted Eve to eat the forbidden pear fruit.
We make choices every day--God is love and the Spirit of Truth.

Richard (Lion Heart) August 19 201
0.

...






2 comments:

  1. I met Richard in the hallway today and, as usual, he started talking about his religious views. He aid he "was a forgiven sinner--an ex-drug addict--and that now his mission is to spread the word that There is No Hope with Dope"--as he says.

    He also said that he now like old people (after 20 years in this facility) but he did not like them before because they were too slow. (He has been confined to a wheelchair for all 20 years!) TW

    ReplyDelete