Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sermon 1, Richard Lion Heart.


Richard Lion Heart at drawing Desk
"The Holy Spirit is drawing this, I'm not." Richard says.


First Painting, Richard Lion Heart. (Tomasito photo.)

Today for the first time Richard Lion Heart came to the Creative Workshop.

Richard is pretty severely handicapped, but can move around in an electric wheelchair. His right hand can function somewhat and he talks clearly though quite rapidly.

As I mentioned a few days ago, he has clinically died twice but he says that he was sent back "because he has a lion-heart...to preach." and that he does with all his power.
~~~


Sermon Number One

By Rickard Lion-heart


"In the few minutes I was dead I went to heaven and it was so beautiful that it would be a crime for me to explain how beautiful it is. But I can tell you it is warm and lovely."

"When you are in the womb, God has a plan for your life."

"God loves children and the Holy Spirit is breath so when you are born the Holy Spirit enters you with your first breath."


"Hope is a big word--an awesome word. I haven't walked for twenty years but I now have feeling in my toes and I am studying to be a preacher--that's why I returned from the dead."

"Man destroys what he doesn't understand and this breaks God's heart."

"Our last breath here is our first breath in heaven. God is love. This is not a joke."

~~~

Well, it has all probably been said before, but The Great Spirit, thru Richard Lion Heart is a dynamite preacher.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment